About The Club

The Rogue River Valley University Club, a non-profit social club, was founded in 1910 by college graduates many of whom came from the east and mid-west drawn by the area’s burgeoning orchard industry.

The Club RoomFor over a century, the University Club has provided a gathering place for members and their guests and served as one of the region’s most central, and significant, institutions.

The region’s most interesting and engaged citizens continue to pass through our doors just as they have for over 100 years.



The Club EntranceThe Club is also associated with the related RRVUC Scholarship Foundation which annually supports awards to college students.

Download U-Club-Brochure


Comments are closed